Byzantium ”Constantinato” A29-A30-A31-A32
431,25 € – 1.012,00 €
Original design by Ioakeimidis collection.
It is completely hand made down to the last detail.
Classic Greek Orthodox symbol since Byzantium Era.
Byzantium pendants, it has come to be used as a traditional talisman ‘good luck’ charm and Ethnic Jewelery as well.
Made in solid gold.
All byzantine coin charms has two sides
Large size A29 – diameter 29mm
Medium size A30 – diameter 22mm
Small size A31 – diameter 19mm
Mini size A32 – diameter 17mm
*please mind that dimensions and weights may vary because of the handmade procedure
The most iconic and Original design by Ioakeimidis collection.
The ”Ammos” collection is characteristic because of the sandblast efect .
This occurs a very impressive contrast between polished and mat textures.
- Weights refer to 14k solid gold .
- Also available in 18k or 22k after your request.
- In each pendant there is a Stamp for Karats Value and Ioakeimidis Brand name.
- Due to the handmade procedure dimensions and weights may vary slightly.
- All byzantine pendants has two sides.
- In the front view, it says in Greek (IC XC NI KA) which means ( Jesus Christ Wins ).
- On the back is carved, Saint Constantine and Saint Helen.
- Among the Ioakeimidis Jewellery collection, you will find the largest array of Byzantium gold pendants.
with chain, without chain