Byzantium Era Gold Pendant with Beads 157-173 small size
354,00 € – 424,00 €
Byzantium ”Constantinato” with beads by Ioakeimidis collection.
Choose between Pearls-Turquoise-Spinel-Agate-Lapis-Hematite
It is completely hand made down to the last detail.
Classic Greek Orthodox symbol since Byzantium Era.
Byzantium pendants, it has come to be used as a traditional talisman ‘good luck’ charm and Ethnic Jewelery as well.
All byzantine coin charms has two sides.
- Byzantium ”Constantinato” with beads by Ioakeimidis collection.
- Choose between Pearls-Turquoise-Spinel-Agate-Lapis-Hematite
- Weights refer to 14k solid gold .
- Also available in 18k or 22k after your request.
- In each pendant there is a Stamp for Karats Value and Ioakeimidis Brand name.
- Due to the handmade procedure dimensions and weights may vary slightly.
- All byzantine pendants has two sides.
- In the front view, it says in Greek (IC XC NI KA) which means ( Jesus Christ Wins ).
- On the back is carved, Saint Constantine and Saint Helen.
- Among the Ioakeimidis Jewellery collection, you will find the largest array of Byzantium gold pendants.
|Chain choise with/without||
with chain, without chain
There are no reviews yet.