Constantinato Pendant and Earings with beads No170
250,00 € – 950,00 €
Byzantium ”Constantinato” with precious/semi precious Beads.
Original design by Ioakeimidis collection.
It is completely hand made down to the last detail.
Classic Greek Orthodox symbol since Byzantium Era.
Byzantium pendants, it has come to be used as a traditional talisman ‘good luck’ charm and Ethnic Jewelery as well.
All byzantine coin charms has two sides.
SKU: 170-171-172 (184-185-186)-1 Categories: Beads line, e-shop, Earings, Pendants Tags: Bead line, Best seller, Good luck, Handmade 100%, Icon, Shape Oval
- Byzantium ”Constantinato” with Pearls-Turquoise-Spinel-Agate-Lapis by Ioakeimidis collection.
- Weights refer to 14k solid gold .
- Also available in 18k or 22k after your request.
- In each pendant there is a Stamp for Karats Value and Ioakeimidis Brand name.
- Due to the handmade procedure dimensions and weights may vary slightly.
- All byzantine pendants has two sides.
- In the front view, it says in Greek (IC XC NI KA) which means ( Jesus Christ Wins ).
- On the back is carved, Saint Constantine and Saint Helen.
- Among the Ioakeimidis Jewellery collection, you will find the largest array of Byzantium gold pendants.
|Choose set items|
|Choose length Necklace|
There are no reviews yet.