Byzantium ”Constantinato” 38-39-40-41-42
Contact for price
Original design by Ioakeimidis collection.
It is completely hand made down to the last detail.
Classic Greek Orthodox symbol since Byzantium Era.
Byzantium pendants, it has come to be used as a traditional talisman ‘good luck’ charm and Ethnic Jewelery as well.
All byzantine coin charms has two sides.
Time of delivery
Please allow 5-10 business days processing time plus 4-7 days delivery time through DHL express.
Any product can be ordered by contacting us directly.
If you would like to discuss a custom order, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
- Weights refer to 14k solid gold .
- Also available in 18k or 22k after your request.
- In each pendant there is a Stamp for Karats Value and Ioakeimidis Brand name.
- Due to the handmade procedure dimensions and weights may vary slightly.
- All byzantine pendants has two sides.
- In the front view, it says in Greek (IC XC NI KA) which means ( Jesus Christ Wins ).
- On the back is carved, Saint Constantine and Saint Helen.
- Among the Ioakeimidis Jewellery collection, you will find the largest array of Byzantium gold pendants.
|Choose length Necklace|